Alrighty folks, it looks like this virus thing is getting a bit nasty. I’m hearing all sorts of things up here and it’s looking like many of the world’s countries are going into lock down mode. Besides the massive economic toll and all the misery this has caused to millions, the time off from working could be a blessing in disguise. It’s a good time to reflect, work on your own things, plan the future, or just put the kettle on and sit back with a huge coffee and listen to some great music. I’m extremely busy here but will make sure to keep positing good music!
If you are sick with this virus then make sure you have enough supplies to last for a few weeks, coffee, munchies, movies, meds and remember that the fatality rate is in fact very low, it’ll take a few weeks to recover but for some it may not cause anything at all. Of course this is a really positive way to look at it but if you are going through difficult times because of this virus, especially with job uncertainty, possible loss of family members and higher risks of infection then please try to keep as positive possible and know that all our hearts go out to everyone.
I spend a great deal of time on my own in somewhat isolated conditions so here are some good things to do if you get bored.
- Good music.
- Video games. Winner winner chicken dinner!
- Make a journal.
- Future Planning.
- Financial Planning.
- Learn something new or pick up a qualification. Open University is amazing for distance learning as all other educational facilities seem to be closed at the moment.
- Indoor fitness. Sit ups, push ups, squats, lifting the sofa up, running up and down the stairs.
- Indoor mountain biking if you’re feeling extreme (not recommended at all.)
- Any type of interest that can be indoors.
Hope these help in someway.